8-Hour Online Anger Management Class for Co-Parents
Welcome to AngerConflictPrograms.com. Our 8-hour online anger management courses for co-parents is designed for people who are going through or transitioning after a separation or divorce. Its purpose is to teach practical, useful and valuable skills/strategies for managing stress and the feelings of anger associated with it.
It is an intervention program that will enable you to be more empathic towards your family and others, and to help you practice more assertive and less aggressive behaviors.
This program teaches better communication styles to improve your level of functioning related to the difficult challenges connected with separation and changes in family dynamics. It will help you understand why you get angry, what triggers your anger, what your early warning signs are and how to manage anger more effectively.
For people going through a separation or divorce and the resulting changes in family dynamics, it is important to be conscious of your emotional, cognitive and physical responses to anger and the different ways you respond to conflict. With these skills you can face situations in your life with greater self-control, peace of mind and effectiveness.
- This class takes 8 hours to complete. Many courts ask for an 8-hour program on this important topic. Therefore you must meet the minimum time requirement in each section before proceeding to the next section.
- Life Applications, videos and a review quiz will follow each section.
- You may login as many times as you wish (for up to 30 days).
- When you finish the required sections you will be prompted to take a final exam.
- Certificates will be awarded and can be downloaded upon completion of the course.
For this course you will be required to take notes and/or make journal entries on each lesson in your own notebook. We will give you questions and enough time to answer these questions at the end of each lesson.
WHY TAKE NOTES?
- Organized notes/journal entries will help you identify the most important ideas in each section.
- A permanent record will help you to learn and remember later. Re-reading notes is an excellent learning tool.
- The underlying organization and purpose of each section will become more clear through note taking.
The components of the co-parenting course are intended for educational purposes only. The presentation of this material is not intended to constitute mental health therapy, give information on specific mental health disorders nor medications to treat mental health disorders. Participants are encouraged to discuss specific mental health questions with a licensed mental health therapist of their choice.
This class is a work-in-progress. So are you. We all are! If you read the material, do the homework, and watch the videos we guarantee your opportunity for success will increase and your time invested will be worthwhile.
We wish you our very best-
AngerConflictPrograms.com ™ Team
PLEASE NOTE: The information in this program should not be construed as providing specific psychological or medical advice, but rather to offer readers information to better understand the lives and health of themselves and their children. It is not intended to provide an alternative to professional treatment or to replace the services of a physician, psychiatrist or psychotherapist.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 18
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Positive and Productive Communication Skills
- Communicate better with your children
- Do you identify with any of the following?
- Facts about communication
- How to be assertive
- Most of what you say is nonverbal
- What it means to be assertive
- Positive and Productive Communication Skills – Practice Quiz
- Positive and Productive Communication Skills – Video Quiz